3DS V6.2.0 will lock R4i 3DS card
Nintendo 3DS V6.2.0 firmware update
Nintendo 3DS system update to V6.2.0-12 version today. It add a StreetPass support and improve some other function. The new V6.2.0 update will make the 3DS console to be more powerful. However, it block all flashcard in the marked currently. Below is the 3DS V6.2.0 update content:
changelog of 3ds V6.2.0-12
Main changes from version 6.2.0-12U
Date Available: 08/05/2013
- Added support for the StreetPass relay feature
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
R4 card locked by 3DS V6.2.0
As we test, all flashcard in the market are locked by the latest 3ds system. When you run R4 card in the 3DS V6.2.0, it will show: "an error has occured, press and hold the power button to turn the system off". So if you are useing a R4 card, please don't update the 3DS system to V6.2.0 untill we fix the problem. Below R4 cards can't work on 3ds V6.2.0:
- R4i Gold 3DS card from r4ids.cn.
- Supercard dstwo from supercard.sc.
- R4idsn 3DS card from r4idsn.com.
- R4i-SDHC RTS card from r4i-sdhc.com
- R4i RTS and R4i Dual Core card from r4isdhc.com.
- Ace3DS card from ace3ds.com.
- R4i-Gold Pro card from r4i-gold.com.
- R4i-Gold 3DS card from r4i-gold.eu.
- New TT 3DS card from n3dstt.com.
- R4i Gold plus card from r4ids.com.
- 3DS card from n3dscard.com.
- M3i Zero card from m3adapter.com
- Acekard 2i card from acekard.com
- EZflash card made by ezflash.com